passwords made simple
A simple password manager with a modern interface, with ability to synchronize databases using SSH.
Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.
- File encryption
- In-memory encryption (until revealed/copied/etc)
- Automatic backups on save
- Sync databases using SSH
- Multiple hosts at once
- Automatic merge to avoid conflicts and losing data
- Copy values to clipboard
- Send values as keys to other applications
- Modern UI
Upcoming features can be seen on the roadmap.
Binaries are available on the releases page.
- Recommended Java Runtime 1.9
- Minimum Java Runtime 1.8, however there are various JRE bugs that may cause stability issues.
Ubuntu / Debian
Download the latest deb file, to anywhere, and run the following command in the same directory; the file name may differ:
sudo dpkg -i parrot-manager.deb
Both an installer and stand-alone version are available.
For the stand-alone, just extract the executable to anywhere you desire, no installation process is required.
Download the latest pkg file, to anywhere, and
Download the latest jar zip or tar archive, extract the jar file and run:
java -jar parrot-manager.jar
File name may differ and no installation process is required, as the JAR is standalone.
This project is open to contributions.
Donations can be sent to:
- PayPal: email@example.com
- Bitcoin: 1CwSZwBT5qVbuKABUj2ruz5VyHhY23E6bY